Professional conference interpreters for simultaneous and consecutive interpreting
in Paris and the whole of France
Our interpreters – experienced graduates
Thanks to its international network, CH Traductions is also able to provide interpreting servicesin Europe and throughout the world.
All of our interpreters:
- are certified, experienced professionals with Master’s degrees from ESIT (École Supérieure des interprètes et traducteurs, Paris), ISIT (The Institute of Intercultural Management and Communication, Paris), Westminster University (excellent London-based school which has regrettably now closed) or the FTI (The Faculty of Translation and Interpreting, Geneva).
- have clocked up at least 200 days of professional simultaneous and consecutive work experience since graduation, on the private or institutional market and within international organisations;
- most of them have accreditation from international organisations.
Our interpreters – language combinations
Our network covers every language combination and includes:
60+ English interpreters (English–French interpreting)
30+ Spanish interpreters (French/English–Spanish interpreting)
30+ Russian interpreters (French/English–Russian interpreting)
30+ Chinese interpreters (French/English–Mandarin Chinese interpreting)
Interpreters from French and English into Japanese, Hungarian, Polish, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Greek, Turkish, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Serbian, Croatian, Swedish, Finnish, Arabic and more.
Conference interpreters: specialists or generalists?
Every interpreting assignment requires extensive preparation:
- The review of documents shared by the client,
- The creation of glossaries with specific vocabulary,
- Background research.
As a result, all of our interpreters are suited to any event, regardless of the subject matter, from nuclear energy symposia to international relations conferences, marketing training programmes and automotive sales negotiations, on the condition that the customer has provided the necessary tools to prepare for the assignment in advance.
Why is it so important to be trained in interpretation?
Interpretation training lasts two to three years at Master's level. The exact length varies depending on the chosen school.
During a professional course, the interpreters are trained in interpreting techniques, including consecutive interpreting with note-taking and simultaneous interpreting.
They learn how to learn and prepare for their assignments, whatever the subject area.
With CH Traductions you get:
An interpreting and translation company founded by a conference interpreter
and experienced contacts from the interpreting industry
Professional hand-picked interpreter teams
for any type of event or interpretation
A network of reliable technical partners specialised in interpretation
with a full set of interpretation equipment
A translation service in a wide variety of languages
with professional translators working exclusively into their mother tongue